Saturday 10 May 2008

My first PartiCraft Cards

Ok, so its been about a week since I last posted... have been a really busy bee but still managed to make some cards, print out hundreds of leaflets and get my Hostess Kits ready. My training is now booked for 30th and I am now ready to rock and roll.... My new business cards even arrived today.

Its all very exciting now.... I have already given out one Hostess Kit and will be getting confirmed dates for another 2 parties tomorrow as well as a catalogue party which my loving sister will be holding for me.

Here is a picture of my favorite card that I have made so far... I will try and get a slideshow going of the others I have made. I have lots more ideas that I can't wait to try....

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Carine,
You have made some gorgeous cards! I am trying to get some of my picture of cards etc together to put on slideshow, I have actually created a slideshow and put a couple on there, but I cannot get the slideshow onto the sidebar as yours is and as most of them are - how did you do that?????......PS I have replied to your question about the page header on my blog. LOL Maria xx

Traci at PartiCraft said...

Cannot wait to do your training and actually get to meet you!

Traci x

Unknown said...

Beautiful Card!